Thursday, May 28, 2009

28/5/09

today....cycling....just now drove to jalan kereta api....car put at my friend wife house....about 7.10 started ride to PEDING PETROL STATION met....go through 2mile,king centre,spring....all hav 28 road bike....then started to ride from there to pending factory there....on the way to there ,go through sarawak golf club, stadium, and dont know where( cox i dont know where it is and just ride), then ride back to satok and drank....i one go drank 3 tin 100plus....but free....my friend say pay for me....thanks....(^.~)....then ride back to jalan kereta api and separated the bicycle into two and put into the car....if not....cannot in....because i used pajero....total of the kilometer that i have ride was 37.7KM....most slow is me....hair most long is me....drank more can of 100plus is me....most young is me....but i stil can finished the ride....amazing....that was great....my 1st time ride that long distance....i dont think my friends can do it....because it was very tough....after finished the ride....my leg felt nothing....because i always jogging,badminton and so on....but stil very tired....my friend told me i will have a nice sleep tonight....^^....i go to sleep lu....night all~~~

4 comments:

  1. always nid ppl to chia...
    hair long so wat? does it affect the speed?

    yyin

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cox la....u ever see runner have logn hair??..u less sport so u donno more....(george)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how i noe ah...
    if gal de u thk they will cut like botak meh?
    unless they r afican lah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gal don hav tat much energy~~~GEORGE

    ReplyDelete